Weather update

We are aware that a number of schools have decided to close tomorrow and Friday because Dorset County Council are not running school transport. We are committed to opening our school if it is practical and safe to do so. We will check the weather forecast in the morning and make a decision as soon as we are able. All updates will be posted here and on Twitter.