Remote learning sessions via Zoom will start tomorrow. The teachers will let you know the timings shortly.
Lorna has made a video to help you access it successfully. Click on the video below to play.
Please make sure you follow our Zoom rules, below:
To make sure we can all learn in a safe and fair way on Zoom, please make sure you understand and follow these simple rules:
- Make sure you are ready to log in at your time so we can begin learning promptly.
- Wear your normal home clothes (no pyjamas please!)
- Keep your microphone muted unless the teacher asks you to unmute
- Have your writing things ready
- Listen carefully to any instructions
- An adult should be nearby by but shouldn’t to be part of your lesson
- Use your whiteboard or paper for writing and drawing during the lesson, not the screen
- Eat your breakfast or snack before the lesson, not during it, so you fully focus on your learning.
- Play with your pets and toys at other times, not during the lesson, so you can fully focus.
- In the interests of our children’s privacy, please do not film or screen shot the sessions
- Remember your learning, perseverance and manners!